We are excited to welcome you back to Drury Lane!
Limited reservations are available now for our revamped, ticketed Sunday Jazz Brunch. Please note that for your safety, our Sunday Brunch will be served plated rather than buffet-style. For your enjoyment, live Jazz musicians will be performing throughout Brunch service.
Please carefully review these important health and safety standards to ensure the safety for our patrons and our team members:
– All dining reservations will be prepaid through OpenTable’s ticketing system. CLICK HERE to purchase your table.
– All seating is outdoors under the Drury Lane Canopy, tables are limited to 6 guests.
– A mask, covering both your nose and mouth, is required anytime you are not seated at your table (ie. entering, exiting, walking to the restrooms, etc.).
– Table reservations are limited to 2 hours to allow for proper sanitization of all surfaces between parties.
– If you are running late for your reservation, please call us. A 15-minute grace period will be automatically afforded for all reservations.