Effective Date: July 16th, 2019
Sites Covered: DruryLane.com, DruryLaneTheatre.com, DruryLaneEvents.com, LucilleRestaurant.com plus all affiliated sites and site subsets
Through Your Use of the Website and Services, You may provide Us with certain information, personal or otherwise. By using the Website or the Services, You authorize the Company to use this information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT OR RECEIVE
We may receive personal information like User name, User email address, User mailing address, and more, from User surveys, User orders, etcetera, from the use of the Website. This personal information is collected voluntarily. You may visit the Website anonymously with limited engagement in Website activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include browser name, type of computer, the User’s operating system, etcetera.
How We Use Information: We use the information gathered on the Website to enhance customer service and customer experience, to accept payment as necessary, to fulfill User requests for more information (via email or otherwise), etcetera. We may track passive information to improve Our marketing and analytics, and for this, We may work with third-party providers, including other marketers.
How You Can Protect Your Information: If You would like to disable Our access to any passive information We receive from the use of various technologies, You may choose to disable cookies in Your web browser.
We are excited to welcome you back to Drury Lane!
Limited reservations are available now for our revamped, ticketed Sunday Jazz Brunch. Please note that for your safety, our Sunday Brunch will be served plated rather than buffet-style. For your enjoyment, live Jazz musicians will be performing throughout Brunch service.
Please carefully review these important health and safety standards to ensure the safety for our patrons and our team members:
– All dining reservations will be prepaid through OpenTable’s ticketing system. CLICK HERE to purchase your table.
– All seating is outdoors under the Drury Lane Canopy, tables are limited to 6 guests.
– A mask, covering both your nose and mouth, is required anytime you are not seated at your table (ie. entering, exiting, walking to the restrooms, etc.).
– Table reservations are limited to 2 hours to allow for proper sanitization of all surfaces between parties.
– If you are running late for your reservation, please call us. A 15-minute grace period will be automatically afforded for all reservations.